Study MBBS in Russia
(MBBS in Russia 2019) The Russian government has guaranteed free medical education in Russia for all the citizens; however the MBBS admission in Russia is highly competitive. Medical Colleges in Russia put great emphasis on science and technology in education. There are almost 57 medical colleges in Russia. The student is to teacher ratio is 7:1 in the Top Medical Colleges in Russia. There are 12 colleges that provide an MBBS course in Russia in English.
The 21st century showed a colossal increase in a number of Indian students traveling to study MBBS in Russia. All Medical Colleges in Russia are reorganized by WHO and Medical Council of leading countries like the U.S.A, the U.K, the Middle East, India, Canada, etc.
The duration of MBBS in Russia in English is 6 Years in total. Whereas Indian students in Russia can also opt for MBBS in Russian Language, the duration of which is 7 years in total which includes 6 years off MBBS degree in Russia and 1 year of Russian language training.
Why MBBS Study in Russia?
Medical education in Russia is quite easy for Indian Students in Russia as they can take admission in MCI approved Russian medical colleges directly without any entrance exam. As the Russian Government provides subsidy for education, MBBS fees in Russia is very low in parallel to MBBS in India. In the Best MBBS College in Russia, education is imparted to students in small groups, so that individual attention can be provided to each of the students in the class. This amazing approach to education in Russia for Indian students helps them to acquire profound knowledge in their specialized subjects. Another positive facet of medical colleges in Russia is that they have carved a niche for themselves by being counted among the Top Medical Colleges in Abroad.
The Indian students, who get an MBBS degree from Russian Universities, are reorganized by employers of all countries and can practice anywhere globally including India. MBBS universities in Russia have fully furnished hotel facilities inside the university campus for the students, with fresh and quality food. Indian Students studying medical in Russian Universities are highly eligible for the scholarships, if they fulfill the scholarship criteria. All the medical universities in Russia provide medical insurance for the Indian students studying MBBS in Russia and get full medical treatment when they need it.
In the MCI Approved Medical Universities in Russia the professors are well aware of the MCI screening test and so they deliver the proper training to their students about the same. In the Russian medical colleges for MBBS, the course is taught both in English and Russian language. Indian Students pursuing the medical course are trained to learn the Russian language so that they could easily communicate with the patients in Russian hospitals, during the time of medical practice.
Eligibility criteria for MBBS admission in Russia
Lack of resources and admission in the right course is often a reason for headache in Indian Parent and child. If doing medicine in Russia is on your mind, then look for the top MBBS College in Russia. Correct guidance proves to be important at least in applying to medical colleges. Now it is possible to take direct admission in the MCI Approved Medical Universities in Russia for the Indian students, without any entrance exam. Thought the seats are very limited for the MBBS courses in Russiayet many students aspire for the best institute. The real education starts after schools, where the students separate from their favorite teacher and friends. It is time to enroll oneself in a course that would judge the future.
The guidelines and process for MBBS admission in Russia/ Medical admission in Russia are mentioned below –
Eligibility for MBBS in Russia 2019:
- To study MBBS in Russia, an Indian student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December.
- The candidate must score an agitate of 50% marks in 10+2 or higher secondary from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) along with English.
- If you are SC/OBC/ST/UR you must score an agitate of 45% marks in 10+2 with the same subjects.
- As per the latest notification by MCI (Medical Council of India-Board of Governors), Indian medical aspirants who pant to enroll in MBBS courses in Russia 2019, need to qualify NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test).
Duration of MBBS in Russian Medical Universities
In Best MBBS College in Russia, medical courses are taught in both English and Russian languages. And so the duration depends on the language chosen. The normal duration is of 6 years (Decided by University’s authorized department.) and the extended duration is of 7 years which includes 6 years of medicine study in Russia and one year for the Russian language study.
MBBS admission in Russia
The admission process for MBBS in Russia 2019-2020 is opening in September in most of the universities. However, some universities also start the MBBS admission in Russia in March. The MBBS admission in Russia is a smooth, systematic and easy online process. Over a period of last the 25 years, more than 6,000 doctors returned back to India. Whereas many have settles abroad, after completing their Medicine study in Russian Colleges and are working in various hospitals.
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Russia 2019-2020
- Scanned copy of the filled admission form.
- Passport, with a minimum validity of 18 months (if it is ready).
- Scanned copy of 10th certificate+ Mark Sheet.
- Scanned copy of 12th certificate+ Mark Sheet.
- Birth Certificate in English or translated into English.
- 6 passport-sized photos with a white background (4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% Face).
- Official initiation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- HIV test documents.
- All the documents should be legalized from the Russian Embassy.
- Bank receipt of 1st year Tuition fee payments (required for some universities).
Benefits of MBBS for Indian students in Russia
Education in Russia for Indian students is quite suitable and stable. There is a test which Top Medical Colleges in Russia takes, just to ensure the basic level of the 12th standard. Some of the Best MBBS College in Russia for Indian Students teaches MBBS in the English language. As an additional bonus, Russia provides MBBS with fewer fees in the world. Also, because of its high-quality education and future anticipation, doing a medicine course at any MCI Approved Medical Universities in Russia assures Indian Student a great medical career ahead. Though the duration of MBBS in Russia is more than that of India. Indian Medical students may have their options on studying MBBS in Russia, but the most common reason for the same includes-
- An affordable tuition fee which is five times lesser than that of in India.
- Global exposure for Indian Students.
- No donations for the admission to pursue medical in Russia.
- No additional entrance exam for the admission.
- MCI Approved Medical Universities in Russia provides education in the English language.
- Globally recognized degrees by Medical Universities of Russia.
- High-end teaching standards.
- Hygienic and highly maintained hostel accommodation.
- Well equipped hospitals for the practice and training.
- Amazing Infrastructure.
Education Pattern in Top Medical Colleges in Russia
The education pattern is outstanding in the Russian Medical Universities, offering education to more than 10,000 Indian students every year. The academic years for many MCI Approved Medical Universities in Russia begins in September, wherein two semesters are held in an academic year. This 1st semester is held from September to January and the 2nd from February to June.
- The examinations for 1st semester are held in January.
- The examinations for 2nd semester are held in June.
The summer vacations are from 15th July to 31st August and the winter vacations from 20th January to 7th February. The structure and pattern of the examination and the subjects are mentioned below-
- 1st Semester: Anatomy
- 2nd Semester: Anatomy and Histology
- 1st Semester: Histology, Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, and Physiology
- 2nd Semester: Bio-Chemistry, Physiology, and Micro-Biology
- 1st Semester: Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, and Path physiology
- 2nd Semester: Path physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology
Fourth Year to Sixth Year-
- Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings
- Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology are some of the subjects taught during fourth to the sixth year of MBBS study in Russia.
Advantages of education in Russia for Indian students.
- Exams like IELTS and TOEFL are not required to be attempted.
- Entrance is on first come first get basis as the seats are limited
- Independent Entrance test for different colleges in Russia is not required.
- No donation fee for the admission as the process is based on first come, first get.
- No capitalization fee, required for MBBS in Russia.
- Russian Universities are subsidized by the Government of Russia.
- The medium for education in Medical Colleges in Russia is fully English.
- The medicine course fee is very cheap in analog to MBBS in other countries.
- Good number of MCI Approved Medical Universities in Russia.
- No upper age limit.
- Indian graduates graduated from Russian Universities can practice in India after clearing the screening test.
- MBBS students are trained for the screening test from the first year onwards.
- Medical Colleges in Russia are recognized by major International authorities, including MCI.
- An amazing fact is that Indian food is easy available for Indian Students pursing MBBS courses in Russia.
- Indian students have the option to pursue Post Graduation in Europe after completing their Medical education in Russia.
- Indian students can easily find home stay accommodations in Russia. Though, Indian students have the option to rent an apartment if they don’t want to stay in hostels.
- 100% visa guarantee.
- Indian Canteen is Available in most of the Universities.
Additional Benefits for Russia for Indian students.
- Accommodation per month depending on your living style is USD 100-300 approx.
- One month metro smart card is USD 65 approx.
- Car fuel per liter is USD 0.5 approx.
- Expense on utilities per month is USD 150.
- Food will cost USD 10 per day.
Our Services for Indian Students Pursuing MBBS from Russia
With the 100% assurance of counseling and guidance, we are known for our best services provided to our Indian aspirants who are planning to Study MBBS in Russia. We help you in every step of documentation between the admission procedures. In addition to this, we also provide financial guidance to the parents and the students. From the very start of the procedure that is applying for a visa to the Foreign Exchange Departure, we help you with the fee management, air tickets and with choosing the right college for you. We have special teams to take care of the departure of the Indian aspirant, leaving for Russia and post-arrival assistance. Our services not only limit to the departure of the Indian aspirant but we also assist in Russia, so that the candidate could live an easy life in the foreign country. As a bonus, we arrange time to time parent visits to Russia.
Why Choose Study Europe Consultants for MBBS in Russia?
If you are a graduate fresh out of college or a working professional looking to pursue higher education abroad, the best way is to go through with a consultant. Though to identifying a genuine education consultant, you have to do some amount of research work for yourself. Consultants board thousands of Indian students to Russia every year, to pursue Medical in Russia. They work in close coordination with the admission authorities of the Top Medical Colleges in Russia to filter word-class universities of medical education which Russia inherits.
Consultants help in all the services starting from the counseling of the students, forwarding their application for the MBBS admission in Russian universities, confirmation of admission, arranging aspirant’s visa, air tickets, and foreign exchanges. Also they keep a check on the departure and post-arrival services in Russia.